Bodog Champions Challenge

parabellum

53 posts

Member since August 2010

over 7 years ago

Hello guys,

I just received an email from Bodog about a Champions Challenge offer, here are some of the details:

"The Champions League is back, and to make things a little more interesting we're presenting The Champions Challenge. Do you have what it takes to be a European Champion?

Here's how to play:

1. Collect a stamp each day you place a bet of £10 or more on a Champions League match.

2. Collect 6 stamps – and receive a £30 bonus!

3. Collect all 12 stamps – and receive a second £70 bonus!

That's £100 in total bonuses and we've given you your first stamp FREE!
Dont miss out on a guaranteed £100!"

What do you guys think about this, is it worth trying? Has anyone else been informed about this bonus?

Regards! )

jmpereira

Administrator

2538 posts

Member since October 2008

over 7 years ago

Well, i've never seen this bonus before... but according to the terms and conditions, if you have a stamp for granted every time you place a 10£... then it is definitely worth it!

I mean, if I got it right, you'll get a 30€ bonus after placing 5 times a 10£ bet (1 free stamp + 5 stamps, one for each bet).

If you make it to 11 different bets, you'll get a 70€ bonus.

That sounds good man! 

I didn't receive that e-mail though!  

Double Betting Team | Administração Duplaposta.com

jmpereira

Administrator

2538 posts

over 7 years ago

Don't forget you have to match every single 10€ bet you make at Betfair!

Just like you did with the others!

parabellum

53 posts

Member since August 2010

over 7 years ago

Sorry to hear that you did not receive the email. Upon closer inspection of the bonus I noticed that I cant pick a team or draw for individual matches but i can only pick outright winners for a given group .

For example I have to pick either team A, B or C to win a certain group.

I don't know if I can use double betting for this or if they will offer normal betting for each match after the group stages.

What do you think?

I just finished clearing Bet At Home so now I am ready to try another house. )

Do you think that I should jump straight to Tower Gaming or continue with the other houses that appear before on the list. Normally my next house is Gamebookers as I skipped Extrabet for the moment as I need to make a bank transfer and I don't qualify for the bonus at Sportingbet. I have several houses before Tower Gaming but I don't want to miss the unlimited reload bonuses.

What do you suggest? 

jmpereira

Administrator

2538 posts

over 7 years ago

Oh! Ok! These terms are only concerned to this champions league promotion! If you wish to use double betting for this bonus, you have to find the same market to bet at Betfair: Outright winner for a certain group. Otherwise it won't be safe! You can bet at your own risk, but you may loose money! It's up to you!

I'm glad the Bet-at-home bonus worked well for you!

I understand that you wish to move to Tower Gaming right away! But you must have in mind that the rollover is quite high for the signup bonus! If you think your wallet is big enough for that move, go for it! Otherwise, just stick to the list sequence!

The rollover for the first bonus is 6 times 50€+50€ (bonus + deposit) = 600€. If you're lucky to transfer it to Betfair with a couple of bets, you'll be fine! The good thing about this of course is to get a weekly 20€ bonus after the signup offer (if you don't make any withdrawals).

parabellum

53 posts

Member since August 2010

over 7 years ago

Thanks for clearing this up, I will see if I can find the same market on Betfair. I will also be moving to Gamebookers instead of Tower Gaming so that I can increase my balance at Betfair before I try Tower Gaming.

I also have a question about Gamebookers so I will post it in the correct forum.

Regards )

jmpereira

Administrator

2538 posts

over 7 years ago

Did you find the correct market at Betfair as I told you?

parabellum

53 posts

Member since August 2010

over 7 years ago

Yes I found the correct market so now I just need to find good odds. Sometimes the best odds are right before a game.  )

I was a bit busy these past few days so I did not place any double bets yet.

jmpereira

Administrator

2538 posts

over 7 years ago

Great! No problem... just wanted to know if you're doing fine!

Anything you need just ask!

Cheers!