Withdrawals

3 1

parabellum

53 posts

Member since August 2010

over 6 years ago

Thanks MMartins, around 20 consecutive bets won is very impressive! I usually bet on the draw in football matches but I never get a very long winning streak. 

3 2

MMartins

Administrator

7655 posts

Member since October 2008

over 6 years ago

I never bet on draws on football, its too dangerous, I only bet on the weak team

Double Betting Team

3 3

parabellum

53 posts

Member since August 2010

over 6 years ago

I will change my strategy now because I lost 2 bets today and I have even more money to transfer now. I will start to bet on the weak team also, maybe I will start winning more often.

3 4

jmpereira

Administrator

2538 posts

over 6 years ago

I do hope so!  

Double Betting Team | Administração Duplaposta.com

3 5

parabellum

53 posts

Member since August 2010

over 6 years ago

Hi guys, I just learned from globet that the bets I placed do not qualify for the rollover requirement because they are single bets. Yesterday I placed new bets with 3 different selections for a match but I can't get their customer customer service to confirm if my new bets qualify. They just cut and paste their terms and conditions in the email they sent me.

I picked a football match and I placed a bet on the full time result plus a double chance bet and a bet on half time/full time. I picked 3 selections for a match so is this bet ok?

Could you please give me an example of the type of bets I must place?

Thanks

3 6

MMartins

Administrator

7655 posts

over 6 years ago

Hi parabellum, does our site lack the information abou the multiple bets? If yes we'll change it.

yes it should be ok that selection you've made. to bet on multiples on betfair you must pick the bets in the back selection and then choose to bet against your selections (see help from betfair)

we'll do a tutorial about multiple bets to help

Double Betting Team

3 7

jmpereira

Administrator

2538 posts

over 6 years ago

I'll be working on that in no time... as a matter of fact we do have some tutorials on multiple bets in portuguese in our portuguese forums, so i'll probably get some ideas from those.

Double Betting Team | Administração Duplaposta.com